A great smile is a big investment.
We're confident we offer the best pricing. If you can prove us wrong by bringing in a written quote for less, we'll match it - that's our promise!
Our fees are comparable to others
but we offer so much more!
Smile with confidence
- Creating smiles for over 3 decades
- Wisconsin's only Diamond Plus Invisalign Provider
- Trust your local business
How can it cost less?
Our business model removes the most expensive part of orthodontic treatment:
face-to-face doctor time.
Coupon Katie Loves Clear Convenience!
Pricing Q & A:
- Isn't Invisalign more expensive than braces?
- Not necessarily: in fact it is just as likely to be less costly than more costly! That's because invisalign sometimes works faster than braces and, in those instances, we charge a lower fee than we would with braces.
- I am an adult, does that make treatment more difficult and therefore more costly?
- Depends: generally speaking adult teeth and bone are more resistant to movement, but you would be surprised at what we can do in a short amount of time: less time = less cost!
See our results below!
55 year old patient, completed in 6 months!
- What are your fee ranges?
- $1475 - $2950 depending on complexity. Average cost is $2450.
- How long does treatment take?
- Average time is 6 months.
- Am I really better off going with you guys over some other companies I see online?
- Yes, no doubt, for sure, indubitably ;-)
- What are your payment plans?
- We allow you to spread your payments out over 6 months, interest free!
- Am I losing out on quality?
- No, with a free "Refinement" included in your treatment, you can be sure you will get a nice result.
- What's a Refinement?
- A Refinement means an additional set of aligners after you have exhausted the initial set.
- So is there any reason not to move forward?
- Not that we can think of! At least you might as well come in for a free consult!